Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The First 7 Months

I thought it might be good to start a webpage to share with anyone who is interested, the life of Baby Pell......

As most of you know, we found out we were pregnant in October and decided to wait to break the news to everyone at Christmas time. We were both very excited when we found out and were bursting to tell everyone but kept it a secret until something else burst... my appendix.

When I was in my 7th week of pregnancy, my appendix burst and I went in for emergency surgery. With lots of prayer and support we got through the first month of recovery and life got back to normal....except we were having a baby and now everyone knew.

While the first trimester was quite the roller coaster, the second trimester and now the third have gone smoothly. I still feel great and and am looking forward to meeting our little one.

We found out we are having a girl and have decided to name her Emma Diane.

Here are some pictures of my ever growing belly:

Week 16


Week 21


Week 24


Week 27


Week 30

2 comments:

KAMILLE said...

sarah--you're radiance is glowing--so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I love these pictures!! Enjoy these last few weeks of being pregnant and try to get some rest!!
-Lucy