Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HAVE YOU LAUGHED TODAY?!?!



As Johnny grows into a toddler his sense of humor has continued to develop. He loves to make us laugh and will repeat a behavior over and over again if we reward him with a good chuckle. Warning.... if you are at our house and he starts to rub food in his hair....do not laugh. Hold it in no matter how hard it is. We have made this mistake only once. As you can imagine, food is not the easiest to remove from his hair....all other laughing is welcomed....

5 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

he he he- oh dear yes, food or sand is NOT fun to get out of the hair :) But it is totally funny and hard to hold in. I would have to excuse myself :)

Anonymous said...

Ok but no promises, food in his hair would be funny but I will try to contain myself. Meemaw

Mama Mimi said...

What a CUTIE!!! And love the header pic too!

Sandy said...

Oh, my...how funny is that? Our grandson used to do stuff like that too and it is really hard not to chuckle...
Sandy in High Point

Sherri said...

Haha...so cute and so true. If you laugh at a little one about something once, he will repeat it :).
I love this pic!