Friday, July 27, 2012

Yosemite


We were able to spend two nights camping in Yosemite at the end of July.  I remember our annual trips when I was a kid and hadn't been back as an adult.  The Yosemite Valley was even more amazing than I had remembered.  There is no other place like it.....




The kids loved camping.....
Johnny loved getting as dirty as possible.....

I showed the kids how to play chubby bunny...

We camped a bit outside of the valley so drove in for the day.  This was our first view of Half Dome...




Did some "hiking"......



Hiked to a waterfall.....

And ended the day swimming in the river....



My thoughts exactly Emma!  It was a fantastic trip....

4 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, that looks SO fun! I love, love, love camping! Can't wait to do it with my kids someday!!

tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Kamille said...

love the hiking attire Emma is sporting! Looks absolutely fabulous.

tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com