Friday, July 27, 2012

Yosemite


We were able to spend two nights camping in Yosemite at the end of July.  I remember our annual trips when I was a kid and hadn't been back as an adult.  The Yosemite Valley was even more amazing than I had remembered.  There is no other place like it.....




The kids loved camping.....
Johnny loved getting as dirty as possible.....

I showed the kids how to play chubby bunny...

We camped a bit outside of the valley so drove in for the day.  This was our first view of Half Dome...




Did some "hiking"......



Hiked to a waterfall.....

And ended the day swimming in the river....



My thoughts exactly Emma!  It was a fantastic trip....

2 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, that looks SO fun! I love, love, love camping! Can't wait to do it with my kids someday!!

Kamille said...

love the hiking attire Emma is sporting! Looks absolutely fabulous.