Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grandma Holly and Pappy come to Visit

Emma loved spending time with her grandparents.  She would cry when my mom left the room and was very spoiled by all of the attention.  Emma spent most of her time at home with my mom looking at pictures of herself on the computer (one of Emma's favorite things to do).  My dad was teaching down in Charlotte so got to do some shopping and stay in a hotel down south for a night and then got a couple of days with both parents.  We also took her to her first movie as a big girl Madagascar 2.  She loved it...I am not sure if it was the movie or the big tub of popcorn but it was a big hit...Since my mom is the big picture taker of our family, I take a break whenever she visits so I will post some more pictures as soon as I can get them from my mom.




No comments: