Sunday, November 28, 2010

Favorite Pastime

Both kids are at that age where if we are in one room, they need to be in that room with us. This includes the kitchen. While I am cooking dinner, the kids generally either run in and out of the kitchen or Emma plays in her room while Johnny pulls stuff out of the cuboards. One day while I was cooking dinner, Johnny started pointing down the vent in the kitchen and squeeling. Hmmm....what has he been up to? The vents are pretty much huge holes in the floor with vent covers that come right out. I opened the vent up and found that Johnny had been shoving anything that fit between the grates down the hole. I pulled out several plastic forks that had been missing along with some other random items. A few weeks later Johnny discovered that he too could pull up the vent. In went shoes, toys and pretty much anything else that might fit. I have no idea what may have gone done the hole and around the corner never to be seen again...anyone missing anything???

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

First of all, I love that they are naked with just shoes on. Second, I'm missing a diamond necklace...

Jenny said...

HA! I wonder how long he had been doing that?!