Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream.....

FOR ICE CREAM!!!


I try not to compare the two kids as I know that starts some bad habits but....can you tell which of my kids is neat vs. messy? Johnny had his cone for about 3 seconds and Emma had eaten about half of hers. Don't know if this is a boy vs. girl thing or what but I just can't keep Johnny clean. He sure loved his first ice cream cone!!! I have found that I am much more flexible with the second child as to what sweets he has. It might have to do with the grunts and squeals Johnny makes when any food is in sight. Or it could be I just don't have as much will power. Either way, this boy loves his sweets just like his sister.......

2 comments:

Kamille said...

Sarah--I'm right there with you on second child and leniency. I made a no sugar cake for Veronica's first birthday and Cadence...well, let's just say no. Veronica would be like Johnny, so I don't think it's a girl boy thing--just their thing when it comes to food:)

Amy said...

so CUTE! love your blog. will you send me your email address sarah? we met tonight at the ethiopian party. :) i can't find it on your blog. aed99ncsu@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Amy