Friday, July 1, 2011

Spring Time Fun

We were busy this spring enjoying for the last time what Greensboro has to offer. Here are some photo's of us at the children's museum......




And Music in the Park......
And Lazy 5 Ranch......
I remember taking Emma on this wagon ride when she was Johnny's age. She cautiously fed the animals without touching them but mostly watched while clinging to my mom or I when the animals got to close. Johnny had no fear. He fed any animal that came up to the wagon and I think may have crawled inside their mouths if they would have let him. At one point I took my eye off of him for a second and he had ran to the end of the wagon and was trying to climb down to run with the buffalo. He also didn't want me to touch him when the wagon was going. He wanted to hold on all by himself.....








Here is me feeding the Giraffe.....pretty awesome......



No comments: