Monday, October 10, 2011

The New Digs

I have finally caught up with our journey this summer so I can start posting pictures of our new place. I will have to admit, moving from Greensboro where we owned a home to a place where we had to be on a wait list for an apartment was a bit nerve wracking (not to mention we are paying 5 times what we did in Greensboro for our apartment). Just as I was starting to panic about having a place to live, the apartment complex that we wanted to live in had an opening and we were next on the list. It is across the street from Stanford and walking distance from a ton of parks, the grocery store, and best of all John's office. Our apartment is GREAT! It feels a lot bigger than we expected it to feel, our patio is big enough for the kids to play and have a small table, the kitchen is a good size and even has a desk for the kids to eat breakfast at (the dining room table has carpet underneath...yipes!), our bedroom fit our furniture and even my desk to use for tax season, and we are loving having our own bathroom. The complex itself has two heated pools and hot tubs along with a fitness room and two good sized playgrounds. They take really good care of the grounds so there are lots of flowers and grass along with courtyards and even a small lemon grove in the middle. We feel very blessed to have landed here sight unseen. Here are some pics...








So the Pell Bed and Breakfast is open for reservations....who is going to come visit!?

2 comments:

Francie said...

It looks so cozy! Thanks for posting pictures - so glad it's a good fit. Miss you guys!

Valentin Gaston "El Toro" Ciminieri 7 said...

that a good blog! I love it!
you are from USA! cool
I'm from Argentina (South America), I am a young player, I would like to someday play in the big leagues ...:)
Come by my blogger
greetings!