Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Friends

When we found out that we were moving to Palo Alto good friends of ours from college put us in contact with their friends, the Davis family, to help us figure out where we should live and help us get settled in. Paula, Glen, Dana and Xander have been life savers for us. They invited us over for dinner our first night in town, helped us move in, and have become great friends. Not only are they an awesome family, the kids get along well and I think Paula and I have either talked or hung out at least every other day since we moved here. Here is a picture of us at Sprinkles taking advantage of a free cupcake....


I know that I am going to have to find more friends soon but for now I am VERY thankful to have my one friend in town. Not sure if you read my blog Paula but if so....thanks for everything!

1 comment:

paula said...

I will read now. I will need to know when I am replaced.

I have loved getting to know you. And I pray for many more YEARS of you guys in the area to hang out with.